Please make sure you have your ticket BEFORE you sign up for a shift.
Volunteers are the heart of any burn! They help with everything from Safety to Mediation. They check us in at the gate and help us find our way back to our tents at night. We are looking for Very Involved Participants to help this year!
- Gate – Enjoy 2 hour processing and directing your fellow burners. Get bribed, give hugs and share the swag!
- Spark – Once upon a time, a team of people were left just after Gate. They greeted everyone and started the SPARK. This team not only helped to welcome people, they also carried the 10 principles and general community guidelines close to their heart and shared them freely.
- Rangers – Roam about the burn building social capitol, mediating misunderstandings and keeping an eye out for folks who could use some education. We request all rangers be available for perimeter for any burns. Please review the manual before training (click here)
- Troubleshooter/Khaki Lite- If you are a seasoned Ranger and would be willing to conduct check in/check out and act as a mentor for the rest of your team, this shift is for you. You will still be paired with a partner and out roaming the Burn. Not sure if this is for you? Drop us an email and we can help alleviate your impostor syndrome!
- Leave No Trace – Help us continue to try and leave the land better than we found it!! Shifts will focus on burn scar clean up and MOOP patrols
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org